Terms and Conditions
- Description of Service. Business-Planet.net is a free, online application. You understand and agree that the Service is provided on an AS IS and AS AVAILABLE basis. Business-Planet.net disclaims all responsibility and liability for the availability, timeliness, security or reliability of the Service. Business-Planet.net also reserves the right to modify, suspend or discontinue the Service with or without notice at any time and without any liability to you.
- Personal Use. The Service is made available to you for your personal use only. Due to the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 (which is available at http://www.ftc.gov/ogc/coppa1.htm), you must be at least thirteen (13) years of age to use this Service. You must provide current, accurate identification, contact, and other information that may be required as part of the registration process and/or continued use of the Service. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your Service password and account, and are responsible for all activities that occur thereunder. Business-Planet.net reserves the right to refuse service to anyone at any time without notice for any reason.
- Proper Use. You agree that you are responsible for your own communications and for any consequences thereof. Your use of the Service is subject to your acceptance of and compliance with the Agreement. You agree that you will use the Service in compliance with all applicable local, state, national, and international laws, rules and regulations, including any laws regarding the transmission of technical data exported from your country of residence. You shall not, shall not agree to, and shall not authorize or encourage any third party to: (i) use the Service to upload, transmit or otherwise distribute any content that is unlawful, defamatory, harassing, abusive, fraudulent, obscene, contains viruses, or is otherwise objectionable as reasonably determined by Business-Planet.net; (ii) upload, transmit or otherwise distribute content that infringes upon another party's intellectual property rights or other proprietary, contractual or fiduciary rights or obligations; (iii) prevent others from using the Service; (iv) use the Service for any fraudulent or inappropriate purpose; or (v) act in any way that violates the Program Policies, as may be revised from time to time. Violation of any of the foregoing may result in immediate termination of this Agreement, and may subject you to state and federal penalties and other legal consequences. Business-Planet.net reserves the right, but shall have no obligation, to investigate your use of the Service in order to determine whether a violation of the Agreement has occurred or to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request.
- Your Intellectual Property Rights Business-Planet.net does not claim any ownership in any of the content, including any text, data, information, images, photographs, music, sound, video, or other material, that you upload, transmit or store in your Business-Planet.net account. We will not use any of your content for any purpose except to provide you with the Service.
- Representations and Warranties. You represent and warrant that (a) all of the information provided by you to Business-Planet.net to participate in the Services is correct and current; and (b) you have all necessary right, power and authority to enter into this Agreement and to perform the acts required of you hereunder.
We are not going to use, sell nor transfer your personal data. You may be only conatcted in case of changing content you have sent.
- Advertisements. As consideration for using the Service, you agree and understand that Business-Planet.net may display ads and other information adjacent to and related to the content of the news articles. Business-Planet.net serves relevant ads using a completely automated process that enables Business-Planet.net to effectively target dynamically changing content.
- Account Inactivity. After a period of inactivity, Business-Planet.net reserves the right to disable or terminate a user's account. If an account has been deactivated for inactivity, the email address associated with that account may be given to another user without notice to you or such other party. For more information on how Business-Planet.net deals with account inactivity, please consult the Program Policies.
- Termination; Cancellation. You may cancel your use of the Services and/or terminate this Agreement with or without cause at any time by providing notice to Business-Planet.net, however a terminated account may continue to exist for up to ten business days before such cancellation takes effect. Business-Planet.net may at any time and for any reason terminate the Services, terminate this Agreement, or suspend or terminate your account. In the event of termination, your account will be disabled and you may not be granted access to your account or any files or other content contained in your account although residual copies of information may remain in our system. Business-Planet.net will notify you via email of any such termination or cancellation, which shall be effective immediately upon Business-Planet.net's delivery of such notice.
- Indemnification. You agree to hold harmless and indemnify Business-Planet.net, and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, and employees from and against any third party claim arising from or in any way related to your use of the Service, including any liability or expense arising from all claims, losses, damages (actual and consequential), suits, judgments, litigation costs and attorneys' fees, of every kind and nature. In such a case, Business-Planet.net will provide you with written notice of such claim, suit or action.
- Linking In case you are using Business-Planet.net to promote your website or blog - publish only interesting content and do not spam Business-Planet.net, we also would like you to add link to Business-Planet.net on your website /blog